Scottsdale is going through a change a condo/apartment change. There is so many new condo developments and re-developments in the work and soon to break ground from ASU Sky song area, to Old Town Scottsdale, to the Borgata, and all the way up north of the 101. You can’t drive a mile in Scottsdale without seeing some type of construction going on.
Below is a list given to us by Lavish pAdZ as to what is happeng in our Scottsdale Real Estate Market.
Project #1. Envy, 8 Story 90 Condos at 75th Street. Downtown Scottsdale
Project #2. Alliance Group 316 apartments Scottsdale Entertainment District.
Project #3. 114 Townhouses Units 68th & McDowell. For those who know this is the Paddock Pools Store.
Project #4. 416 Unit apartment complex southwest corner Osborn & Scottsdale rd. The Red Lobster Building area
Project #5. Mark Taylor plans to build 252 Luxury units on a portion of the old Rawhide Site.
Project #6. 388 Luxury Apartment Units Jefferson One Thompson Peak & 74th Street
Project #7. Hayden Rd. Next to Costco, 311 apartments & Church.
Project #8. New Condos near Earl & Drinkwater
Project #9. 750 Apartments. NE Corner 101 & Scottsdale Road.
Project #10. New Condos to be built at the Borgata of Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Quarter 73rd Street will add 30,000 Sq. Feet
- State Land Department auctioned off
– 105 Acres SW Corner Tatum & Pinnacle Peak Rd
– 193 Acres NW Corner Signal Butte & Guadalupe Rd
– 55 Acres Happy Valley & Lake Pleasant
- Mountain Shadows Resort redevelopment in Paradise Valley
- Scottsdale Fashion Square adding 141,600 Sq. Feet north of Barneys, 14 screen theater
- Harley Davidson dealership, largest in the world, North sight and Greenway-Hayden Loop
- SW Corner of Scottsdale Road & Lincoln sold 7.5 Acres (Retail & Residential)
- Danny’s Carwash Kierland location, 3.5 acres sold, 3 years remain on lease.
- 32nd Street & Indian School sold, buyer DeRito Partners $15,000,000
- Commercial Data & Job Growth
- Industrial Space demand could reach record highs
- Phoenix Office Vacancy decreases to 18%
- Today we have 7,196 high tech companies employing 105,643 people
- 45 of every 1,000 jobs in Arizona are in high tech. Avg wage is $82,018
- New home permits 2113, Mesa up 30% Eastmark prime reason
- Big box filling up with Charter Schools & Burlington Coat Factory
- Wal-Mart new supercenter at Metrocenter Mall 2015
- Safeway merges with Albertsons
- Sprouts moves its headquarters to City North… Looking for more store locations in the Valley
- Forbes Magazine rated Arizona #1 doe job growth over the next five years.
Let’s just say if you are in the market to buy a condo in Scottsdale you should have no issue finding something but what exactly are you looking for? Tell us, fill this form and CondoAgent 007 will contact you shortly. Feel free to email or call us as well at CondoAgent007@gmail.com 480.458.8007